Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back in Tokyo

I'm back in Tokyo now...and back to internet access. I did have internet access for the last few days on my phone, but it is difficult to post a decent message. Also, blogger.com thinks it is smart and can see that I'm behind a proxy in Japan, so the whole site is in Japanese...which makes it fun to figure out the buttons since I'm not familiar with it. I don't see a button to switch to English either.

I'm here for at least a week: http://www.princehotelsjapan.com/shinagawaprincehotel/

This is where Kerri, Christopher, and I stayed when we came a few years ago. Fairly inexpensive (< $100 a night), but I have to pay 1050 yen (about $9) per day for internet access. :( I forgot about that part.

More about my last few days adventures later.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

The hotel looks nice....

I love it when a computer program gets all smart and thinks it knows what you want it to do. Most of the time it is wrong.

doug said...

Looks like you are living the "high life."